- New Zealand lose their remaining 4 matches and keep on eight.
- India win three of their 4 video games, dropping solely to England, whereas South Africa beat all groups besides India. Then, India (16) and South Africa (14) will take the highest two spots.
- Australia beat New Zealand however lose their different matches, whereas Afghanistan beat Netherlands and Australia. Then each Australia and Afghanistan will end on eight.
- Sri Lanka beat New Zealand and Afghanistan, whereas Pakistan beat Bangladesh and New Zealand. Then Sri Lanka and Pakistan will end on eight too.
- England’s 10 factors might be sufficient for third place on this situation, with 5 groups on eight preventing for the fourth spot.
It does. Pakistan presently have 4 factors from 5 video games, and in the event that they lose on Friday, they can also solely rise up to 10 factors. In actual fact, within the set of eventualities described above, if the result’s reversed within the England vs Pakistan match on November 11 (the final league match for each groups), then Pakistan will take third spot on 10, whereas England might be one in all 5 groups preventing for the fourth place on eight factors.
A win on Sunday will keep India’s spotless document within the event, and take their factors tally to 12 from six matches. Nonetheless, whereas the above instance illustrates how eight could be sufficient for qualification, it is also potential that 12 may not be adequate. If India lose their remaining video games and keep on 12, it is potential for 5 different groups to affix them there. It’s going to then come right down to internet run charges.