The Ballon d’Or award will probably be offered to the winner on October 30, and the names of the 30 nominees have been already introduced.
It is an annual award given by the French journal France Soccer to the most effective participant of the calendar yr, thought-about the very best particular person recognition in soccer.
Manchester Metropolis midfielder Rodri, who can be among the many candidates, spoke in regards to the potential winner of this season in an interview with El Partidazo de Cope.
“Xavi [Hernandez], [Andres] Iniesta and [Sergio] Busquets missed out on it of their day,” Rodri famous.
“In the long run, what you’ll be able to management are the collective sporting deserves. Particular person awards rely on third events and I believe that footballers typically favor collective trophies to particular person ones”.
The Manchester Metropolis star made his prediction on who will win the 2023 Ballon d’Or prize.
“Who do I believe will win it? I imagine it will likely be Leo Messi,” he famous.
“If we speak about sporting advantage and advertising and marketing, Erling [Haaland] additionally has a big profile, and I believe he has performed sufficient to deserve it.”
The checklist of the 30 nominees for the 2023 Ballon d’Or are as follows:
- Josko Gvardiol (RB Leipzig and Manchester Metropolis)
- Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich)
- Andre Onana (Ajax and Manchester United)
- Karim Benzema (Actual Madrid and Al-Ittihad)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester Metropolis)
- Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund and Actual Madrid)
- Randal Kolo Muani (Eintracht Frankfurt and PSG)
- Bernardo Silva (Manchester Metropolis)
- Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (Napoli)
- Nicolo Barella (Inter)
- Emiliano Martinez (Aston Villa)
- Ruben Dias (Manchester Metropolis)
- Erling Haaland (Manchester Metropolis)
- Martin Odegaard (Arsenal)
- Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester Metropolis and Barcelona)
- Yassine Bono (Sevilla and Al-Hilal)
- Julian Alvarez (Manchester Metropolis)
- Vincius Junior (Actual Madrid)
- Rodri (Manchester Metropolis)
- Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid)
- Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain and Inter Miami)
- Lautaro Martinez (Inter)
- Robert Lewandowski (Barcelona)
- Kim Min-jae (Napoli and Bayern Munich)
- Kylian Mbappe (PSG)
- Luka Modric (Actual Madrid)
- Victor Osimhen (Napoli)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur and Bayern Munich)